Tiny Tomes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiny Tomes

This site is dedicated to photostories featuring Ball Jointed Dolls, Fashion Dolls, Action Figures, and other small figures and figurines.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tygati
Storyteller
Tygati

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Empty
PostSubject: Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial)   Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Cast:
Kiyam: Bloodthirsty demon with a weapons fetish
Zeliath: A demon
Yetual: A forgotten god, Shaial's alter-ego.
Sorensha: Half-fallen oracle angel, current houseguest
Peppermint Cordial: Shaial's Cute-is-a-Weapon Minion
Shaial: Sanity-optional retired supreme-god-thing

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_01

Kiyam: You are not welcome here, demon.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_02

Zeliath: Oh, that's rich, coming from you.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_03

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_04

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_05

Zeliath: But then, you're not a full-blooded demon at all, are you? Daddy got a little frisky with the natives? Or was it Mommy?

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_06

Kiyam: Leave.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_07

Zeliath: Or what? You think you can defeat me with that?

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_08

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_09

Yetual: He asked you to leave.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_10

Zeliath: ..... who are you?

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_11

Yetual: ...........

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_12

Zeliath: No matter. Get out of the way.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_13

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_14

Yetual: Keep them safe.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_15

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_16

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_17

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_18

Soren: Yetual...

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_19

Soren: But, if Yetual is there then Zeliath...

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_20

Soren: Is not Shaial? But he looks like Shaial...

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_21

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_22

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_23

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_24

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_25

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_26

Hee.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_27

Surprise!

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_28

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_29

Shaial: Well, that was anti-climatic.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_30

Soren: Shaial!

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_31

Soren: But, then... who...

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_32

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_33

Shaial: They are my aspects, but I wasn't playing this time.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_34

*giggle*

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_35

Soren: ... he attacked me.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_36

Shaial: ....... I can't seem to stay away from you, even when I'm not myself.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_37

Shaial: I'm sorry, Feathers. You were never in any real danger, but I am sorry he frightened you.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_38

Mint : Ooooh, ow.... Master?

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_39

Shaial: Good morning. Sleep well?

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_40

Mint : My head hurts.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_41

Mint : What happened? Where have you been?

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_42

Shaial: You wanted to know about Good and Evil. So I showed you.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_43

Mint : Evil doesn't play very nice.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_44

Shaial: No, no it doesn't.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_45

Shaial: So, did you learn anything?

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_46

Mint : Yeah...

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_47

*poke* Heehee!

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_48

Mint : I learned I don't like Good or Evil.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_49

Shaial: Heh.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_50

Shaial: Well, that's something.

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial) Story47_51

Mint : ... how did he get out anyway?
Back to top Go down

Of Good and Evil (Zeliath, Kiyam, Yetual, Soren, Mint, Surprise, Shaial)
Page 1 of 1