Tiny Tomes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiny Tomes

This site is dedicated to photostories featuring Ball Jointed Dolls, Fashion Dolls, Action Figures, and other small figures and figurines.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Momo

Momo

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) Empty
PostSubject: Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo)   Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Please excuse the bad spelling, I'm not the greatest and I am unable to use spell check on this particular devise...

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 003

*Ehem* Excuse me, Fox? Will you allow me to interview you? People have asked many questions about you so I figured this would be the best way to answer some of them.

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 004

Do I have a choice?

Nope! *Grins*

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 005

Fine. What do you want to know?

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 012

Name: Cornelius Fox Hickory
Family: I have one younger sister, Mable. Our parents were killed in a hurricane.
Sexual Orientation: I'm Bisexual.

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 017

Occupation: I'm the department head of the diagnostics department at...a hospital. And don't ask because I don't want you stalking me at work.

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 036

Brief History: Well when I was seven years old I was taken from my home in Louisiana by the government. Long story short I'm not working for them anymore. At the age of seventeen I met Jinny. We fell in love, yada yada. Two years later I was 19 and she was 18 and we got marries. We were happily married for four years and, uh, now we're not.

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 020

Why is that? *Clears throat* Uh, a little over a year ago I was working a double shift in the ER. There was a six car pile up on the interstate. Six dead, four wounded... My table cleared and the brought in the next car accident victim. It was Jinny.

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 007

I couldn't save her. She died on my table.

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 029

What else would you like to know? I've got blue eyes, blond hair and I'm not friendly.

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 050

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? My height. I would love to magically grow five inches over night. Its hard to be taken seriously when your only 5'5".

What's your favorite thing about yourself? My brain. I graduated high school at the age of ten and became a doctor at the age of 20, that�s after my 2 year internship.

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 043

If you could meet anyone in history who would it be and why? Napoleon, because he was a brilliant short man.

If you could be an animal what would you be and why? Are you serious? What a stupid question.
Just answer it. *Sigh* I don't know... Um... A house cat, because they are evil, devious creatures who are waited on hand and foot with no strings attached.

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 027

What's your favorite movie? Boondock Saints.

What's your favorite flower? Pansy.

~Continued in next post~
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo)   Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 045

If you could have on super power what would it be and why? I would have the power to heal so that no one would have to die senselessly.

Bucket list? Hmm.. Sky dive, bungee jump, go to Germany, go to Egypt, hunt ghost's, meet someone famous.

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 010

What do you hate most? Cancer and stupid people.

What do you like most? My little sister. She does and says the cutest things.

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 063

Is there a significant someone in your life right now? Yes.

What's your favorite past time? Reading and spending as much time with my sister as possible.

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 064

Did you have a favorite pet as a child? I used to have horses, they were my favorite.

What's your favorite music? I don't really like music but if I had to chose it would be anything with a beat, I love to dance.

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo) 057

Is that it?

Yes, but if anyone has questions for you you'll have to answer them.

Ok peoples out there... Don't ask me a damn thing...

*Glares* If you have questions for Fox just post them here and he WILL answer.

Bye bye! Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down

Interview of a Bastardly Doctor (CP Chiwoo)
Page 1 of 1