Tiny Tomes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiny Tomes

This site is dedicated to photostories featuring Ball Jointed Dolls, Fashion Dolls, Action Figures, and other small figures and figurines.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obitsu 11cm review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blizz
Storyteller
Blizz

Obitsu 11cm review Empty
PostSubject: Obitsu 11cm review   Obitsu 11cm review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:55 pm

Today I got a small package from Junkyspot that included one of the new 11cm tall Obitsus. Here's a little review for those interested...

Obitsu 11cm review Obit11-01
Obligatory box shot... Junkyspot is always very fast on the shipping.

Obitsu 11cm review Obit11-02
Along with the body I got a 21/23cm "Muffinhead", a set of the new Hujoo 10mm eyes, and a Nightfall shirt for Talen. I got a few more Jspot business cards (always useful), a new Dollzone bookmark (very cool), aaand, a box of DragonballZ Shenzu Beans... I'll let you know if they were any good.

Obitsu 11cm review Obit11-03
Like many Obitsus, the new 11cm comes with option hands and optional neck plugs...

Obitsu 11cm review Obit11-04
Both the arms and legs can come apart into several pieces for ease of dressing and such...

Obitsu 11cm review Obit11-05
Poseability is pure Awesomesauce as the Obitsu tension-joints hold very well...

Obitsu 11cm review Obit11-06
The one I got came with the optional magnets in the feet and steel standing plate... I HIGHLY recomend getting this option with all obitsus as it comes in VERY handy...

Obitsu 11cm review Obit11-07
I'd gotten him and outfit from Tabloach a couple weeks ago knowing I'd soone have a new doll to clothe...

Obitsu 11cm review Obit11-08
I REALLY love these new Hujoo eyes, they aren't expensive but are full-round with stems...

Obitsu 11cm review Obit11-09

Obitsu 11cm review Obit11-10
And here he is along side my Pukipuki and Brownie for size comparison... most of the height differance is the head size...

...and the Senzu beans? Not too bad!
Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down

Obitsu 11cm review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tiny Tomes :: Tails of the Blue Neko-
Jump to: