Tiny Tomes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiny Tomes

This site is dedicated to photostories featuring Ball Jointed Dolls, Fashion Dolls, Action Figures, and other small figures and figurines.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homme Ducan Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizz
Storyteller
Blizz

Homme Ducan Home Empty
PostSubject: Homme Ducan Home   Homme Ducan Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Exactly 2 months ago, through a bit of good fortune I was able to order one of my Dream Dolls, a Dream Of Doll Homme Ducan; his highish cost and the fact DOD doesn't do Layaway nor retailers had always kept him out of my reach. Today, he came home to me; here is his box opening....

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-001
Everyone gathered for this one... SDs, MSDs, YO-SDs (Collectively refered to as the "little Rascals")...

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-002
The conglomeration of Tinies (All gathered about Kumi, who insists I mention, yet again, that she is NOT a Tiny, she just lobbies on their behalf)....

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-003
Of course the space Pirate had to stand appart from the other Resins and as such had to suffer the indignity of sharing space with the 12" "Action Figure" contengent of the welcoming party.

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-004
And then the box was revealed in all it's new shiney newness....

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-005
And the sacred blade of dolly freedom was brought forth....

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-006
Soon, the inner box was unveiled, monolithic as if from an overrated Sci-Fi film, and shimmering like a Pharoah's Sarcophogus!

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-007
And within? Clothes, lots of clothes (Not all for him)...

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-008
Wig and Option hands...

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-009
Aaand obligatory bubblewrap mummy!!!

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-010
Within, 2 satiny, shimery, cushy (This is called torturing the audience with suspence BTW), pillows tied about him...

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-011
And within that.... another Bubblewrap mummy (DOD does a good job of wrapping too!).

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-012
The first view of him through his space helmit... (Mood Music)

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-013
I actually ordered him without a face up but DOD gifted me with one due to it taking a little longer than their estimated time (They are very communicative BTW)... He can touch his face and hold it right out of the box...

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-014
And can stand too...

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-015
DOD Resin is very Pink btw!

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-016
Dressed in his fullset outfit...

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-017

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-018
I finally have a use for that Cutlas that was way too big for Malik...

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-019
Strangely, DOD fullsets don't come with boots So I'd ordered these along with several others from Sunny's Wonderful World not long after ordering him.

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-020
And a Size comparison with my other SDs (Shortest 50cm, Tallest 72cm)...

Homme Ducan Home Dbxo-021

Thanks for looking

Last edited by Blizzard on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SillySheila

Homme Ducan Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homme Ducan Home   Homme Ducan Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Wow! He's really amazing! Congratulations!! I wish I would think to photograph my box openings, but I'm way too impatient to see what's in them and don't think about it until after the fact. Glad you were able to get your dream doll!

Hugs,
Sheila Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Homme Ducan Home
Page 1 of 1