Tiny Tomes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiny Tomes

This site is dedicated to photostories featuring Ball Jointed Dolls, Fashion Dolls, Action Figures, and other small figures and figurines.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serafina unveiled

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizz
Storyteller
Blizz

Serafina unveiled Empty
PostSubject: Serafina unveiled   Serafina unveiled I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:03 pm

WARNING: Some doll nudity ahead!

After a 6 month long Preorder through Mint on Card, my Loongsoul Doll Luo Yue finally arrived. I'd ordered her practicly the moment she went up for Preorder because of how perfect she was for my character of Serafina. To give a little background, Serafina is a character I created more than 20 years ago for an RPG. Over the years I recreated her in slightly different incarnations for various games (Some of my other dolled characters are like this as well). When I first saw the Luo Yue, she was perfect; perfect face, perfect legs, perfect height (69cm), and yeah, perfect boobs too.

Serafina unveiled Bxosera-01
The welcomes party...

Serafina unveiled Bxosera-02
... including tinies and visiting dollies...

Serafina unveiled Bxosera-03
...and of course the Neko of honor, her minion, and the resident Firefly Fairy!

Serafina unveiled Bxosera-04
Big honking mailing box.

Serafina unveiled Bxosera-05
Inner "Doll Coffin" box (which fit inside the mailer so perfectly I had trouble getting it out!

Serafina unveiled Bxosera-06
and inside a rolled sheet of linear air pillow wrap... Not sure what I think of this method of buffering the doll.

Serafina unveiled Bxosera-07
Free eyes (a size too small), certificate, bookmark, high-healed feet, "Dog Tag", and strange green satchel that was empty (very odd)
Serafina unveiled Bxosera-09
Collectiong of strange "Hooks" rings, and magnets that seemingly serve no purpose... and No, I looked and they would NOT work as replacement "S" hooks.... very strange

Serafina unveiled Bxosera-08
the inner wrapping

Serafina unveiled Bxosera-10
Wowsers! As impressive as she is in pics, she's even more so in person

Serafina unveiled Bxosera-11
Standing next to Tyran (Dragondoll Cheng), held up a bit to account for the thick soles of his boots

Serafina unveiled Bxosera-12
Serafina holding tiny Waldo in her hand.

Truely she is all I'd hoped for and more and immediately "spoke" to me and confirmed she was indeed Serafina, just as I've known her for more than half my life
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Serafina unveiled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serafina unveiled   Serafina unveiled I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:32 pm

She's purdy!
Back to top Go down

Serafina unveiled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serafina unveiled   Serafina unveiled I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:44 am

She's gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serafina unveiled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serafina unveiled   Serafina unveiled I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serafina unveiled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tiny Tomes :: Tails of the Blue Neko-
Jump to: